I am a Naturopathic Physician and owner of The Natural Path Clinic in Rossland, BC.
Prior to my 4 year medical degree, I completed pre-medical studies and a degree in Psychology at the University of Regina in Saskatchewan. Combining my love of medicine, psychology, and nature I was driven to a career in Naturopathic Medicine.
I made the Kootenays my home in 2016, and I now provide Naturopathic care to the residents of Rossland, Trail, Castlegar, Fruitvale, & beyond.
Time and time again, I have seen common medical conditions resolve with simple diet and lifestyle changes and the aid of herbal and vitamin supplements. I truly believe in the body’s innate desire to heal. Every patient is unique and as such deserves a specific, customized program of treatment.
I have up to date knowledge and have treated hundreds of patients just like you.
In addition to this, I have had the opportunity to learn more about specific conditions and populations while working at the clinics below:
- 1 year internship at Positive Living BC in Vancouver, BC working with patients with HIV
- 4 month internship at the Family Naturopathic Clinic in Victoria, BC working with patients from low income families and pre and post natal care
- 10 day global health intensive in Nicaragua at the Naturopathic Doctors International Clinic performing physical exams and taking courses in global health
In addition to my Naturopathic Medical training, I have advanced training & certifications in the following:
- Pharmaceutical prescription rights
- IV & chelation therapy
- Advanced cardiac life support
My goal is to help you to be symptom free, so you can simply spend more time enjoying every day.
I believe the key to health and happiness is balance and I will help you get to a place where you can still enjoy the simple pleasures of life without compromising your health. I am excited to offer you a more natural approach and work with you on your journey to optimal health!