I am a Naturopathic Physician and owner of The Natural Path Clinic in Rossland, BC.
Prior to my 4 year medical degree, I completed pre-medical studies and a degree in Psychology at the University of Regina in Saskatchewan. Combining my love of medicine, psychology and nature I was driven to a career in Naturopathic Medicine.
Time and time again, I have seen common medical conditions being reversed with simple diet and lifestyle changes and the aid of herbal and vitamin supplements. I truly believe in the body’s innate desire to heal. Every patient is unique and as such deserves a specific, customized program of treatment.
I have seen hundreds of patients during my 2 years of clinical training.
In addition to this, I have had the opportunity to learn more about specific conditions and populations while working at the clinics below:
- 1 year internship at Positive Living BC in Vancouver, BC working with patients with HIV
- 4 month internship at the Family Naturopathic Clinic in Victoria, BC working with patients from low income families and pre and post natal care
- 10 day global health intensive in Nicaragua at the Naturopathic Doctors International Clinic performing physical exams and taking courses in global health
- 3 month mentorship at The Natural Path Clinic in Rossland, BC with Dr. Brenda Gill, where I spent hours learning her VEGA technique, UNDA remedies, and picking her brain for keys to her patient’s successes prior to taking over her practice
In addition to my Naturopathic Medical training, I have advanced training and am certified in the following:
- Pharmaceutical prescription rights
- IV therapy
My goal is to help you to be symptom free, so you can simply spend more time enjoying every day.
I believe the key to health and happiness is balance and I will help you get to a place where you can still enjoy the simple pleasures of life without compromising your health. I am excited to offer you a more natural approach and work with you on your journey to optimal health!